Contraceptives allow you to regulate fertility, plan when to conceive, and prevent pregnancies for medical reasons. You can choose and buy quality contraceptives at https://farma-shop.best/birth-control-contraceptives/. There are many medications that you can use in your daily life. So it is worth exploring this site more carefully, which will help you to create all the conditions for buying quality products. Online pharmacies are a convenient way to buy contraceptives and other medications. You can make an order right from home and spend only a few minutes on it.
What are birth control pills for?
Contraceptive pills are used to prevent unwanted pregnancy and treat hormonal imbalances. Hormonal medications:
- Regulate hormone levels;
- Prevent pregnancy;
- Normalize the menstrual cycle;
- Eliminate inflammations and pain;
- Contribute to reducing the risk of breast and genital cancer.
Principle of action
Contraceptives have various effects on reproductive function:
- affect the viability of sperm;
- increase the viscosity of mucus, reducing sperm motility;
- they block ovulation;
- prevent implantation of a fertilized egg.
Methods of contraceptive use
Medicines are distinguished by the method of administration – oral and vaginal, as well as by the content and amount of hormones. The most reliable and convenient to use are oral contraceptives. They are divided into single-components and combined, including several types of steroids. According to the number of hormones are distinguished:
- Microdosed – prescribed at the beginning of puberty and women under 25 years of age;
- Low-dosed – recommended for patients in reproductive age;
- High-dosed – when the balance of sex hormones is disturbed due to pathology or age-related changes. High-dose pills include emergency contraceptive pills. They are recommended for use if mechanical barrier means were not used or if their integrity is compromised. Oral contraceptives in this group should be administered no later than 72 hours after the act and no more than 3-4 times a year.
Disposable contraceptive pills cause blocking of ovulation and are accompanied by bleeding similar to menstrual bleeding. Therefore, they are recommended for use only in emergencies. Oral contraceptives are usually designed for a menstrual cycle of 28 days. But there are drugs that are taken for the entire month. The most simple and convenient in application are contraceptive vaginal pills. They are administered before the act, and this group is intended for those women who do not want or cannot use hormonal drugs.
Advantages and disadvantages
Medicines effectively prevent unwanted conception, have a preventive and healing effect on the reproductive system, and are easy to use. In addition, such contraceptives upset the balance of hormones, disrupt the monthly cycle, and with uncontrolled use can cause hormone-dependent benign and malignant neoplasms.
Modern contraceptives must meet certain requirements:
- safety for women – do not cause side effects;
- ease of use;
You can buy contraceptives at https://farma-shop.best/hiv-aids-medication/. There are many different medicines, so if necessary, you just need to choose a product from a particular category. Choosing effective drugs according to the individual characteristics of the woman will help highly qualified specialists. This will help you choose the best contraceptives, which will be the best solution in your case.